Immunoassay Testing Kits
Manufacturer: SERION ELISA CLASSIC / ANTIGEN
SERION ELISA classic tests are qualitative and quantitative immunoassays for the detection of human antibodies directed against specific antigens of bacteria, viruses, fungi and parasites in serum, plasma or, when indicated, cerebrospinal fluid, for the diagnosis of infectious diseases.
SERION ELISA antigen tests are qualitative and quantitative immunoassays for the detection of pathogen-specific antigens in serum or plasma for the diagnosis of infectious diseases.
- High diagnostic performance by the use of carefully selected antigens
- Easy handling due to standardized test procedures
- Flexible combination of all SERION ELISA classic immunoassays in one test run
- Easily automatable on SERION Immunomat™ and comparable instruments
- Fast and quantitative evaluation with selected software tools
- Exact quantification by use of the precise 4 parameter logistic function (4 PL)
- External positive SERION ELISA controls according to modern quality management guidelines
We offer the full range of products specific to your application. Including, but not limited to:
- Dengue Virus IgG / Dengue Virus IgM
- Measles Virus IgG / Measles Virus IgM
- Rubella Virus IgG / Rubella Virus IgM